Can you even believe that is already 2014?? Where did 2013 go? I’m pretty sure I was still writing 2012 halfway through this past year! I couldn’t be more excited for 2014 though, with my wedding in May, Matt’s new company taking off, and hopefully renovating our kitchen and finishing our basement! There will be lots of posts about that stuff 🙂
There are also many things that I am striving for personally in this new year:
- I am going to try to stop watching so much TV and start reading more (No, Emily, Cosmo and Glamour don’t count)
- I am going to focus less on the number on my scale, and more on my overall health.
- I am going to organize and declutter my life. (This will be a challenge for me…)
- I am going to do one kind thing for someone every day, even it it means helping move someone’s box at work (happened today)
- And most importantly, I am going to live life to the fullest each and every day. I am going to wake up with the mantra “today is the first day of the rest of your life” (quote from Shay of the Shaytards on YouTube)
I would love to hear about your changes for the new year, and what exciting things you have coming up!